Thank you for visiting our website!
We would like you to know how we handle the information which you send us via the internet.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Users less than 16 (sixteen) years old are not allowed to consent to the processing of Personal information without parental authorization.
Who we are
Under the GDPR, We are the controller for the data processing related to the activities of the website. There is a designated Data Protection Officer to ensure that the website’s processes personal information in compliance with the GDPR. The DPO can be contacted for any inquiries at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information and how we use it
The information we collect via our website include:
– Personal details you type in and submit (name, email address) to submit a contact form or register for our e-newsletter. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
– Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. See our full Cookies policy in the Cookies section below.
– When someone visits email@example.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We may use any of the following cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
– Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
– Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
– Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site or to fully experience the interactive features of the services or websites you visit.
We will store personal information for as long as it is needed to provide users and customers with the required services or to meet legal or tax obligations or for the minimum period prescribed by the law. In order to determine the appropriate retention period for personal information stored by the website under user consent, we will take into account multiple factors to ensure that personal information is not stored for longer than the necessary or appropriate period. Such criteria include: The purpose for which we hold personal information; Legal, tax and regulatory obligations in relation to that personal information; The type of ongoing relationship with the concerned user or customer (how often the user logs into their account, how regularly they browse or buy on the website, etc.); Any specific user request in relation to the deletion of personal information; Legitimate business interests;
We will promptly delete or anonymize personal information that is no longer needed or retained according to the law.
If you would like to receive marketing email from us, please sign up to our newsletter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions, and other content. You always have the ability to opt out of receiving future marketing communications from M&M Shoes LTD.
To stop receiving marketing communications from Kosher Deli LTD:
1. Follow the directions on any of our marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communications.
2. Send an e-mail request with your full name and e-mail address to email@example.com
3. Send a request with your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Euroway Tissue Ltd, Finway, Luton LU1 1TR, United Kingdom contact information, and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) (for example, e-mail, direct mail and/or phone) you wish to stop receiving. Please note that due to production, mailing and system timelines, and the form in which we received your request, it may take up to one week for e-mails, thirty calendar days for phone calls, and six weeks for direct mail to remove you from Kosher Deli LTD marketing lists. Until the change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. Also, please note that even though you may have requested not to receive future marketing communications, you may still receive business-related notices such as billing information, or other organization-related information.
Users are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether the Controllers hold any personal information about them. If this is the case, under the GDPR, users also hold the rights to:
– Be informed about the collection and use of their personal information;
– access their personal information at no cost;
– Have inaccurate personal information rectified, or completed (when it is incomplete);
– Have personal information erased (“the right to be forgotten”);
– Under specific conditions, obtain the restriction or suppression of their personal information;
– Obtain and reuse their personal information for their own purpose across different services when processing is based on a contract or on consent, and the processing is carried out by automatic means (“the right to data portability”);
– Under specific conditions, to object to the processing of their personal information;
– Object at any time to the use of personal information for “profiling” or “automated decision-making” purposes.
– The right to submit complaints related to the collection and processing of personal information to the competent supervisory authority;
– The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal information at any time.
Users can contact us for any enquiry and to exercise their privacy rights at the following email address: email@example.com
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our website server.
If required by law, court order or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise advisable, we may disclose your information.